Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Group presentation

Presentation Postmodernism and Post structuralism
          Our group has seven people, but only six people give six parts of presentation because Alex Doronin is a special person who begins a discussion, introduces each new section, and closed the presentation.  My presentation was on Modernism, and my part was Lyotard.  I searched information about Lyotard’s modernism theory on several websites and some pictures.  After that, I made power point and send it to Michaela who collected our PowerPoint and put in the same file. Actually, our group had to present on April 26, but we had short time, so we will continue to present our project next week. 
 I was the first person who gave a presentation.  I really did not like to speak in front of people, so giving presentation was the hardest part for me. On the teddy bear picture give me a sense of signifier and signify.  Food produces have shape of animal, but they are not animal.  I could not speak English very well, and my pronunciation was very bad.  I was not confident.  I think I am a lucky person because members in my group are so kind and friendly.  After I finished giving a presentation, I felt so sorry for my group because I was too nervous.  However, people in my group were not angry at me, but also gave me courage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment